Parkway Display is sharing the reasons why people should avoid the foaming technique which causes small bubbles in acrylic display stands and also in acrylic display cases & shelves. It is also sharing a number of ways to avoid the occurrence of bubbles in the stands when using the foaming technique.
The today’s world is a “look face” one. If you want to be loved by masses of people, you must look perfect! The same thing applies to acrylic display stands. If you want your acrylic stand to look beautiful and display items accordingly, you should ensure it does not have small bubbles which are formed in the glued parts.
Parkway Display is striving to develop a reliable remedy for this issue, and is first trying to understand why this circumstance appears. It proposes that using less glue can minimize this problem, but this solution has a limitation- it will lead to surfaces not getting completely covered! The company is also proposing for the avoidance of direct sunlight drying for a long time as this is one of the major reasons for the formation of air bubbles in acrylic display stands.
So how can we avoid the tiny bubbles in acrylic display stands? Well, the Parkway Display Factory is sharing a number of solutions. To prevent the occurrence of bubbles in acrylic display stands:
1. We need to use the right adhesive on acrylic surfaces that have been affected by bonding agents of erosion. These affected surfaces have difficult-to-remove marks that can cause formation of bubbles after sticking poor adhesives.
2. We should use the right amount of binder and drying method. Using little glue means that all surfaces that need glued will not be completely covered. On the other hand, using a large amount of glue would aggravate the problem. Concerning the drying method, we should avoid methods that cause adhesive curing shrinkage and formation of bubbles.
3. We should ensure that the binding surfaces lack dust, grease particles or bubble holes as these things prevent even adhesive and cause formation of bubbles. We need to use the right cleaning methods to remove any particles on the surfaces that need to be glued.
4. We should not be in a hurry when making acrylic display stands. We should avoid quick processes which cause rapid evaporation on cross-sections triggering formation of bubbles.
5. Indoor temperature, humidity and other weather conditions can really affect creation of acrylic display stands and cause formation of bubbles, so we should pay much attention to them.
6. Using direct sunlight to cause acrylic board adhesive bonding and curing can cause development of bubbles and other undesirable things such as yellowing, so we should avoid direct sunlight, especially for a long time.
7. Acrylic board surfaces that are formed through cutting are usually under stress or in a degradable state, so we should avoid these surfaces as much as possible as they can lead to formation of bubbles in the glued parts.
Parkway Display Factory specializes in the production of acrylic display products. It is well known to produce reliable products that are of good quality and tailored to meet customer needs. It has a professional design team and uses the highly reliable 14-step manufacturing process to develop its products. Moreover, its customer service is an excellent one and the product prices are quite pocket-friendly.
Company Name: Parkway Display Products Limited
Contact Person: vincent ho
Phone No: 86-755-23425065
Address: 6/F, Zhongyu-B, Wenge Road, Heshuikou, Gongming
Website Url: http://www.acrylicdisplay8.com